My #unbeatable Basic Tiramisu recipe is so lovely in flavour you can’t only make it once!!! It is fool proof!!
I created this alternative recipe since I absolutely love tiramisu, but do not have the patience to create it the traditional way. I taught myself to make it this way through lockdown and I now make it on a monthly basis!
I have come up with a fast and easy way to create the delicious dessert without needing any experience in the kitchen.
If you are a new baker or do not have much time this is best recipe for you,
I would love for you to try out my recipe and let me know how yours came out! If you post your bakes on social media hashtag #kizendehrecipes or tag @kizendeh @kiana.zen so ill be able to see too and possibly share your thoughts on my page!
10 Minute Tiramisu
- serving dishes/ glasses
- 1 pack Biscuits / Cookies of your choice I use Walnut cookies (TIP: pick a biscuit that absorbs /dunks well in coffee)
- 250 grams Marscapone Cheese
- 100 ml Evaporated Milk
- 4 tbsp Chocolate Powder
- 1/4 cup Instant Coffee
- 1 tbsp Coffee Liquor (Optional)
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- To start make your instant coffee with boiled water, then let cool.
- Once cooled, add your coffee liquor (optional) to the coffee. Then in a bowl soak the biscuits in coffee. It will only take 10-20 of seconds for each biscuit to soak enough. Then put aside on a separate plate.
- In a mixing bowl put your marscapone cheese, Evaporated milk & sugar together and whisk until fluffy. Should take 5 minutes on a mid/high speed mixer.
- Now it's time to assemble!! Start with a layer of soaked biscuits, then cream, then Biscuits, then cream. Follow this process until you reach the top of your serving dish. Make sure you finish with cream on top and then add your garnishes. Sprinkle your cocao powder on top. I even added some walnuts for a crunchy texture, It's completely up to you.
- You can eat it straight away but It is best served chilled, leave to chill in the fridge for around an hour after you have prepared it for the best results. Bon Appétit !! Enjoy!!
Please leave a Comment & Follow to keep up with my posts!
I hope you get to try all my recommendations and share how you feel about this recipe.
Let me know if you would like this post to be turned into a youtube video?
The more likes & views I get, the better the chance !!
Also feel free to send me ideas on any other post you would like to see below,
or dm my account on Instagram @kizendeh
Thank you all so much,
Sending my care & love,