- GRAPHIC BRANDING 100% 100%
- ARTIST 100% 100%
- Styling & Design 100% 100%
Designer – Branding Professional – Blogger – Artist – Entrepreneur
Primarily KIZENDEH is a Scandinavian/Persian artist, born in London and raised in Monaco. The passion for her artwork is deeply inspired her heritage found within the cultures of her upbringing. The name KIZENDEH grew out of this. The name refers quite literally to “whom is alive”.
Proud Graduate of Graphic Branding & Identity @ London College of Communication, UAL.
Dedicated designer and artist. Using various media to create her work while also challenging her intellectual ability in finding solutions towards various societal issues.
Known for pushing boundaries in her work; to draw attention to new perspectives on what being a creative really means. A constant that is found within her work is an intricate attention and appreciation for the environment.
“kizeNdEh has previously been displayed in the Carrousel de Louvre, Paris 2019 and has her artwork displayed around the World.”
- Has a vast artistic background that stems from her own self tutelage and the Mediterranean influences that have driven her passion from a small town called Antibes in France.
- Her Artistic thoughts are run by nature and humanity, her artwork develops when the two coincide.
- Has the ability to use mixed media in a way that has not been explored before as she crosses the boundaries between the functionality of art and the essence of artistic design.
My journey has taken me long and far and there have been some amazing revelations along the way. I have learned so much and continue to experiment with new fashion, technology & artistic techniques.
My goal is to share what I truly love with people like you, to open your mind to something new and to most importantly give the best advice possible.