My #unbeatable mini muffin Carrot Cakes are so lovely in flavour you can’t only have one! Made for those who love a bite sized treat that will just make you want more!
I have always loved a good carrot cake, but sometimes i just wish that it didn’t have all that overly sugary frosting! I mean some people love the sweetest treats around, however, I feel that there is definitely a need for a more balanced alternative.
I think I have finally perfected what it takes to make bite sized treats of heaven that melt in your mouth, while still living up to the decadent/rich name of being a carrot cake. The cake is not dense at all, despite what many may assume as that is typically what we get served outside.
My secret to making these really stand out is my final step before baking!! make sure you add that last sprinkle of sugar and those walnuts to create a beautifully crisp top and some crunch for that added texture!
I believe that I have the best recipe for you,
I would love for you to try out my 4 step recipe and let me know how yours came out! If you post your bakes on social media hashtag #kizendehrecipes or tag @kizendeh so ill be able to see too and possibly share your thoughts on my page!
Unbeatably Moist & Fluffy Carrot Cake Mini Muffins
- Mixing Bowl
- Cupcake Tray or Cases
- Whisk or Fork
- 10 tbsp Cooking vegetable oil I use Rapeseed Oil
- 30 grams Unsalted butter Melted
- 4-5 Medium Size Carrots Grated
- 9 tbsp Flour I use Gluten Free
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 2 tbsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 6 tbsp Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 12 Walnuts Crushed or Chopped
- Make sure to set your oven at Gas Mark 4 (350 Fahrenheit or 176C).Have your cupcake pan greased with butter.
- In a medium bowl mix all your wet ingredients together:Oil, sugar & vanilla first, then mix in one egg at a time until well combined. Now add all your dry ingredients bit by bit:flour, baking powder & cinnamon. Once all combined into a smooth mixture, fold in the grated carrots.
- Divide your batter into the prepared muffin casings/ tray, once ready, sprinkle a little bit of your walnuts on top of each muffin along with a little bit of fine sugar.Now you are ready to Bake !! Place in the oven for 25 mins. Bake until golden and the top layer is springy, you can use a toothpick to check if it is cooked inside if you are unsure about taking them out. The toothpick should be inserted and come out clean if the muffins are ready.
- Once taken out of the oven, let cool for 15 mins to enjoy it at its best!
Please leave a Comment & Follow to keep up with my posts!
I hope you get to try all my recommendations and share how you feel about the products.
Let me know if you would like this post to be turned into a youtube video?
The more likes & views I get, the better the chance !!
Also feel free to send me ideas on any other post you would like to see below
or dm my account on Instagram @kizendeh
Thank you all so much,
Sending my care & love,