Having a good taste of Italy in London is not easy to find. So I went and tried 3 places that have all been great experiences.
I have picked 3 places that cover all price ranges. From fine dining to a casual meet up. I have some great places for you to try!! #foodie #experiences
Soooo, If you already know me, you probably know that I am a huge foodie and love eating out. Covid has obviously restricted this and since things are finally beginning to open up here in London. I have been out and about trying new experiences and discovering more of my city.
How doesn’t love Italian cuisine, I mean for a good few years I basically lived off of pasta with pesto sauce haha. I have always loved making Italian food from scratch at home.. but eating out is a whole different arena.
Here are the top 3 new places I tried recently & my reviews on them:
Price Range : ££££
This place was truly lovely to dine in, I’d say its definietly a romantic, fine dining restaurant to visit. I had a great experience with enthusiastic staff, great drinks and wonderful food.
Outdoor dining did not feel windy or cold as they had outdoor heaters & blankets just in case. I personally was happy sitting in a shirt all evening without needing a jacket on.
The decoration is elegant and the branding of the restaurant is softly done which only adds to the luxury feel of the place.
They also have an on hand somelier which made wine selection easy and enjoyable.
29 Ebury St, London SW1W 0NZ
– I recommend ordering the “spaghetti vongole”, it was delicious! or the Lobster pasta also.
– If you do end up ordering the Buffalo Mozzarella as a starter ask for some balsamic Vinegar to top it off as it was a little dry without. They won’t charge you for it.
– For dessert I do not recommend their Santini Cheesecake, It is far too sweet for my taste. I would suggest getting the Tiramisu just to be safe.
– Loved the atmosphere and attention to detail and the staff catered to our every need which was amazing.
– They also provide a small treat after dessert which was an Italian style biscuit that was delicious.
Price Range : £££
I haven’t been here in a while but I have always had great experiences with them. The food and service is always great and they have a wonderful selection on wine.
This restaurant is perfect for family dining , meetings or date night.
The decoration is artsy but sophisticated and the spiral staircase down to the dining are is a lovely touch.
19 Berkeley Street London W1J 8ED
– I recommend ordering their baked pizza, It’s authentic and great to have while drinking some wine.
– For mains I liked their rack of lamb, I enjoyed that quite a bit.
– I didn’t have dessert there but I did have a tea after eating and appreciated their attention to detail.
– The prices were mid-range to affordable depending on what you get. Ex: the pizza I got was £15. I’d say it was value for money.
3. Eataly London
Price Range : ££
I hadn’t gone to Eataly before and was really happy to visit this place! It is essentially an Italian supermarket that has now opened an outdoor dining experience. The Terrace is currently sponsored by Aperol so It only felt fitting to order and Aperol Spritz.
This restaurant is perfect for family dining & casual meet ups.
You basically get to eat the food they sell and that is just such a great touch. The patisseries are bakery made & very fresh and so are the pasta / pizza mains.
135 Bishopsgate, London EC2M 3YD
– I recommend ordering their fresh homemade ravioli as it was freshly filled as you can tell and super affordable. Ask for extra parmasan cheese though ! You’ll want it.
– For dessert you need to get the Tiramisu !! they make it in such a unique way and it will NOT disappoint!!
– The food was served very very quickly and the staff was amazingly attentive and didn’t keep us waiting.
– The prices were affordable and definitely a lovely treat if you are going to meet friends or spend time with your parents in the city.
Please leave a Comment & Follow to keep up with my posts!
I hope you get to try these restaurants and let me know what you think ! I am not a professional in any way, but maybe my reviews can inspire you.
Also feel free to send me ideas on any other post you would like to see below
or dm my account on Instagram @kizendeh
Thank you all so much,
Sending my care & love.